Executive Forum Sneak Peak Podcast
The 2012 Executive Forum
You are cordially invited to join an elite group of your peers for an exclusive two-day Executive Forum in Washington, D.C. on October 22nd & 23rd (Add to Calendar) at the 2012 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference. The 2012 Executive Forum is a peer-to-peer, active learning experience that will provide you with a unique opportunity to revolutionize your understanding of the competitive power of data warehousing, business applications, and big data analytics. Join us as Blake Johnson, Consulting Professor at Stanford University, leads you through an agenda designed to unlock the secrets of big data within your organization.
Business leaders are discovering the colossal value of data through IT and business collaboration. As you know, new technologies are making enterprise data bigger, easier, and more user-friendly. At the same time, the secrets of large-scale organizational adoption and value creation are being unlocked.
Attend the 2012 Forum and learn to:
- Create real business value with enterprise data and analytics
- Cut costs and increase revenue by breaking down the business-IT barrier
- Tackle issues by networking with executive leaders who have successfully conquered the same issues you are facing
- Leverage current technologies to self-manage large and diverse data ecosystems
- Unlock the secrets of big data to gain strategic advantages over competitors
This event is built from the ground up for you to learn personally and easily in a series of small-group interactive conversations with distinguished C-level executives from leading Fortune 500 companies. It’s an excellent opportunity to form new bonds with a powerful network of remarkable leaders from a variety of industries.